Sunday, April 5, 2009

New car!

We bought a new car yesterday. Yup -  We traded in my VW Beetle (a smoking deal too) and paid cash for the rest of the difference. So, I now have a 2009 Toyota Yaris. We decided to look at a different car for me because the Beetle as just not going to work with a kid. There was some electrical problems with it and it didn't always feel safe. Plus, the two doors made it a hassle as well.

So, I have the 5 door hatchback (I just can't do a sedan!) Yaris. The safety rating on it is great, it will actually lower my insurance. There's not a lot of bells and whistles on it but that's quite all right. When we do expand the family, we'll be ready.


On that note, we actually really want to now, but we are just puzzled as to how to afford day care! If you have any suggestions, please do share! We want to know how we'd pay for that before we start trying. I was actually really sad when we came to that realization.

No comments: