Total weight gain/loss? Flat from last week, down 1 over all.
Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything full time now. Bought 3 pairs of shorts, another skirt, and another dress (and some more tops) this past weekend to help get me ready for those hot summer months that are ahead of me.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? I wake up about once a night now. Though, I don't always have to get up. However, I'm also now waking up to him kicking me. And, I have to sleep more upright due to heartburn. And, even though it's uncomfortable and not the best thing to do, I have to start out on my back. I have this thing where if I lay down on my side right away, I feel sick to my stomach, and have gotten sick once before from it. So, I have to start on my back first, then right as I'm ready to fall asleep, I can turn to my side.
Best moment this week? Invitations were printed and seeing my parents over the weekend
Sleep? I wake up about once a night now. Though, I don't always have to get up. However, I'm also now waking up to him kicking me. And, I have to sleep more upright due to heartburn. And, even though it's uncomfortable and not the best thing to do, I have to start out on my back. I have this thing where if I lay down on my side right away, I feel sick to my stomach, and have gotten sick once before from it. So, I have to start on my back first, then right as I'm ready to fall asleep, I can turn to my side.
Best moment this week? Invitations were printed and seeing my parents over the weekend
Movement? Yes, I feel him every day now. Now I just need Jason to feel him.
Food cravings? I want sweet tea. Damn caffeine! And, the union at school had the best hot sandwiches. On kaiser rolls and run through like Quiznos, but so much better than them! I want one soo bad but they closed, plus, the school is 2 hours away anyway.
Gender? It's a BOY!
Labor signs? Nope.
What I miss? Sweet Tea. I really want some.
What I'm looking forward to? Going to San Francisco this weekend, seeing my family (including my sister) and going to a friend's baby shower all this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Nothing at the moment.
Milestones: Um, I can't think of anything right now.
Emotions: Nothing crazy this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment