How far along? 28 weeks 1 dayTotal weight gain/loss? Up 1 from last week (the swelling is back in my feet), up 6 overall.
Maternity clothes? Everything full time now.
Stretch marks? Nope, though I am beginning to wonder if I'm seeing one... Not sure though.
Sleep? I wake up about once a night now. Though not because of having to get up to use the restroom, I wake up because I'm burning up! Then, because I'm awake, I have to use the restroom.
Best moment this week? Watching two sweet victories for the Suns! Also hearing that my boy is doing great and measuring a week and a half ahead! And, hearing that I passed my glucose test! Sure, their top passing number was 130 and I had a 129, but I passed!
Sleep? I wake up about once a night now. Though not because of having to get up to use the restroom, I wake up because I'm burning up! Then, because I'm awake, I have to use the restroom.
Best moment this week? Watching two sweet victories for the Suns! Also hearing that my boy is doing great and measuring a week and a half ahead! And, hearing that I passed my glucose test! Sure, their top passing number was 130 and I had a 129, but I passed!
Movement? He has a cycle now... it seems like it's an every 3 hours sort of thing.
Food cravings? Surprisingly nothing at the moment.
Gender? It's a BOY!
Labor signs? Nope. But I still am getting those ever so much fun Braxton Hicks contractions.
What I miss? Sweet Tea. I really want some. Pants with zippers, pants with belt loops, the cooler weather. A warm pool to go swimming in.
What I'm looking forward to? This weekend! Our anniversary is today, but Jason is at work thanks to high school graduation tonight. So, family comes to town this weekend to finalize shower stuff, I'll be at Suns vs Lakers game 6 on Saturday, and we'll be checking into a local resort where I hope to be floating on a lazy river Sunday and Monday.
Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy dreams are crazy, and can be very scary. I've had 2 scary ones recently. One that I won't get into just yet as it involves a date in my pregnancy that I haven't hit yet. The other, I was getting the first candidate to interview from the security lobby and he turned out to be a pissed off passenger who as soon as I walked him through the security lobby, he goes postal and starts shooting everyone! My first interview was the following morning, and needless to say, I was on edge!
Milestones: Seeing movement from the outside!
Emotions: Excited and nervous all at once with how close it's all getting!

No comments:
Post a Comment