Wednesday, May 19, 2010

13 Weeks to go!

How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain/loss? Up 2 from last week (the swelling is back in my feet), up 5 overall.

Maternity clothes? Pretty much everything full time now.

Stretch marks? Nope, though I am beginning to wonder if I'm seeing one... Not sure though.

Sleep? I wake up about once a night now. Though not because of having to get up to use the restroom, I wake up because I'm burning up! Then, because I'm awake, I have to use the restroom. And, last night, it took me like 45 minutes to fall back asleep and it wasn't a great sleep like the first part was.

Best moment this week? I'm not really sure...

Movement? He has a cycle now... it seems like it's an every 3 hours sort of thing.

Food cravings? Cinnamon rolls. I had my craving on Saturday and finally got them yesterday.

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Nope. But I still am getting those ever so much fun Braxton Hicks contractions.

What I miss? Sweet Tea. I really want some. Pants with zippers, pants with belt loops, the cooler weather.

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out if I passed my glucose test and my baby shower in like 2 and a half weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: Eventually, as much as you try to avoid blaming something on the pregnancy, there becomes no other excuse.

Milestones: Hello third trimester!

Emotions: Nothing major with mood swings, though I was pretty irritable at work today thanks to my lack of good sleep and my new manager because thanks to pregnancy brain, I forgot to update her on something. Joy.

No comments: