Sunday, July 18, 2010

So, I gave up

Yeah, I gave up on wordpress. I can't find a suitable theme for the new blog and I don't want to pay to be able to edit the CSS and such. So, I scraped it and I'm back here on blogger. They've actually made some enhancements that I didn't realize so it should be good to go soon. In fact, you might even be able to find it. There's just no posts right now.

Thus, the reason the About Me section has changed and now shows me as Hunter's Mom. Well, there we go!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wordpress seems so hard to switch over,maybe if I sat down and actually read how to do it etc it wouldn;t be so bad, and I don't want to have to pay anyone to have to do the switch either.. right there with ya I gave up as well. =)